Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Its been awhile, but im finally back on the road with a new setup! My car before was the white Cayman super low with white wheels.

I know most porsche guys cringe at the thought of cutting anything on the cayman and i did at first too, but i think when its done right, the pay off is worth it! I really love how my vision turned out.

Parts are by precision porsche. Except the front fenders are 997 oem cup car flares. Suspension is CKS Coilovers and wheels are Forgestar CF5v! I get pretty good discounts now after working with these guys so if anyone is interested in getting these parts, lemme know!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design

Anyways, hope you guys like it!

·
Incurable Gearhead
1,007 Posts
Damn if that ain't cool looking. And no airplane wing to ruin the vibe. The duckbill really fits.
:cheers:

Reactions: phatelementms

·
Registered
41 Posts
Beautiful set up there! I have been contemplating for almost a year to do the widebody for my TechArt kitted 987.2 CS but have not taken the plunge yet due to road compliance requirements in my country and other issues such as wheel fitment (might want to run wider spacers as I have new wheels and wouldn't want to get another set of wheels).

Is yours a "modified" Tech Art side skirt? Also, it seems that your fender flares are similar to those from Getty Design though you mentioned that it's from Precision Porsche.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.