Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
The Nor'Easters are keeping an eye out for this also. We're talking about getting a group together for a Dragon run in late April, early May.

Look for a posting on this today or tomorrow.

It would be great if we could coordinate the events.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Rock N Croc?

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I think it is the "get together" in Asheville NC (and proximity)... and, yes, I'm watching/waiting for info on it too..

·
Registered
671 Posts
Im guessing there wont be one this year. I've talked to the organizer and he is thinking about one but it was a European RNC within the next couple years. I think he said he hasn't taken it off the table but he's also planning for a wedding this summer (I think) which may take up his planning time. I can't get to my email from work but that's basically the jist of it.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Pete, if you do plan one, you'll have to find someone very familiar with the roads down there. The dragon was actually a small part of our whole experience and I know the routes were all checked out before the actual event and all that stuff...

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
OK Mike, good to know.

I'm thinking of trying to get Kevin (ARCuhTEK) back into the fold for this one.

-Pete

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
This year will be the 12th year running of Blue Ridge Boxster Summit (BRBS 2010). The event this year is scheduled for June 3 - 6, 2010, where we will once again meet at Blowing Rocks, NC. While it is called Blue Ridge Boxster, there have been Porsches of various models and vintage participating at this annual event.

BRBS FAQ

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Well if it is run in late July or early August, I might make it over there since I am already going to be in Ashville for S2KDays '10 from August 5-8th with the S2000 group.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey Dominic et al -

Sorry, Mike's right, no RNC5 this Spring as my oldest daughter's getting married in May. Next Rock'n'Croc may be in the Fall, with a Euro RNC possible for 2011.

Since these have always been PCA events, look for RNC updates on the new PCA Cayman site. Also look there for announcements of smaller weekend jaunts up to the Blue Ridge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts