1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
IMO, the fronts are going to need a spacer, but will likely fit. The 62mm offset means the tire will go more towards the shocks, but a spacer can push them outward and you should find a happy medium since The Turbo and Sport Techno rims are 8.5 inches and fit fine.

Rears are not likely going to fit. GT4 has a rear coilover shock and a different suspension. Offset is 50mm vs 45mm stock, yet the rims are 38mm wider (9.5" vs 11", 1.5 x 25.4 ~ 38mm). Taking the different offsets into account, the rear rim (not counting any tire overhang) will move in towards the springs/shocks by 14mm and will move towards the fender by 24mm vs stock Carrera S III rims. That is likely going to put the wheel outside the fender. A spacer pushes the wheel outwards in the wrong direction. Unless there is enough meat in the wheel's center to allow machining, I don't see how it can fit.

I use 10 inch wide rear wheels and you might be able to fit 10.5 inch wide rims, but if you mounted the 295/30R20s they would hang over the rim and that might present interference issues with the shocks/springs or fender.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of GT4 wheels for sale if interested :)
r e n n l I s t . C o m /forums/gt4/1173497-fs-oem-satin-black-gt4-wheels-no-tpms-no-tires.html

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
I have a set of GT4 wheels for sale if interested :)
r e n n l I s t . C o m /forums/gt4/1173497-fs-oem-satin-black-gt4-wheels-no-tpms-no-tires.html
Not sure why you altered the URL? Anyway, I might be inclined to give them a bath, they would show a lot better...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts