Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 manual Cayman S with a rather shabby looking leather handbrake. I have seen the below part online for a decent price and am thinking of going for it, but I am not sure if it will fit my car? The reason I'm not sure is that it is, I believe, a Tequipment handbrake from a PDK car. I wouldn't have thought this would make a difference, but wondered if any knowledgeable forum members could advise?

Part number = 997424980018YR

Pictures attached.

Cheers,
Toby

Attachments

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I have a 2010 manual Cayman S with a rather shabby looking leather handbrake. I have seen the below part online for a decent price and am thinking of going for it, but I am not sure if it will fit my car? The reason I'm not sure is that it is, I believe, a Tequipment handbrake from a PDK car. I wouldn't have thought this would make a difference, but wondered if any knowledgeable forum members could advise?

Part number = 997424980018YR

Pictures attached.

Cheers,
Toby
No difference in part number between PDK & MT6. That's the LH drive version in black.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No difference in part number between PDK & MT6. That's the LH drive version in black.
Thank you for the confirmation! What do you mean by the text in bold though? My car is RHD, and I'm fairly certain the part pictured is from a RHD car too as it's on a UK breaker's site... Perhaps I've misunderstood you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts