Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Afternoon everyone,

My car currently has the OEM windblocker. I've owned dozens of convertibles and always get wind blockers for them. The 981's blocker seems a bit lack luster in it's effectiveness. I see that Suncoast has a plexiglass version (like that that came in the 986 and 987). Does anyone have a plexiglass unit in their cars? If so, any thoughts on that versus the OEM unit?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
'Afternoon everyone,

My car currently has the OEM windblocker. I've owned dozens of convertibles and always get wind blockers for them. The 981's blocker seems a bit lack luster in it's effectiveness. I see that Suncoast has a plexiglass version (like that that came in the 986 and 987). Does anyone have a plexiglass unit in their cars? If so, any thoughts on that versus the OEM unit?

Thanks!!!
I got it soon after getting the car and it has been working wonderfully for the past two years. You get much better wind protection and visibility improves greatly. I’m 80% top down, year round.

While handling the plexiglass be very careful since it scratches very easily. You have to warn you car wash people too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fantastic, just what I was hoping to hear! Thanks for the excellent review!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts