Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2003 Box S passenger side window will not dip with either inside handle nor outside handle. I replaced the outside micro switch, no effect. Checked continuity of inside handle and checked good. Windows dip when unlocking top and go back up when re-locking. I can push down on window a bit, close door and when close the window will raise. That means to me that the lock plate micro switch is good. I checked connection the best I could in the door jam. Looked secure. Windows raise and lower without noise or difficulty. Window height looks ok but when I raise the passenger window it kind of bumps harder at the top than the driver side. The windows raise and lower with the key. Thanks for any info. I use the passenger side door twice a day and it is getting bothersome.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I see this is a common issue if you go to Renn List. In my case, the driver window drops when opening the door, but intermittently does not go back up! If I move the window with the window switch it works fine and drops when opening and goes up when closing the door.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts