21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
2 for me, and thanks for the effort.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I absolutely love the idea of this... probably moreso if it were more Boxster inclusive. Or model neutral and more site related.

Just my two cents.

Didn't we have this same discussion about Boxster inclusivity on a logo design a couple of years ago? :confused:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Count me in for 2.
If everyone sends in a couple of dollars with the envelope, it could help defray some of the cost.

·
Administrator
34,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Depends... What will the design look like?

Generally I don't put stickers on my cars, but if it's particularly cool or interesting I may put something on there.

Edit: sorry, the pic didn't load for me initially. I see it's the same logo as your avatar. No thanks, I don't think those colors would look right on a black car.
You know red black and gold are the colors of the German flag right? When these decals were first produced 10 years ago they wound up on all different color cars including black. The decals don't go on the car they go inside the glass, most put them on the little side windows on a Cayman, not sure where Boxster owners usually put them...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
34,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
What address do we send the self addressed stamped envelope to? What will the dimensions of the sticker be? I want to ensure that my self address envelope is big enough.
I thought I covered this already, but they will be 2 inches in diameter, the same size as those PCA window stickers. No need to send envelope yet I will make announcement on that later.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I thought I covered this already, but they will be 2 inches in diameter, the same size as those PCA window stickers. No need to send envelope yet I will make announcement on that later.

Having two threads probably doesn't help consolidate the info. http://www.planet-9.com/981-chat/154953-please-respond-poll.html. Maybe they should be merged. If some 981 folks are too closed-minded to read general forums - that's their loss.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Is there a secret handshake?

·
Registered
323 Posts
21 - 40 of 129 Posts