Votes: 86 61.4%
  • Yes Please! More than 1!

Votes: 54 38.6%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Am I nuts or are the "me too"s both unnecessary and distracting to the purpose of this thread. VOTE to express your interest. No need to "me too". I guess it serves a purpose to bump the thread for those casual members who just dropped in. But I doubt K-Man counts the "me too"s then removes the duplicates from the actual voters.

This thread should be primarily used for K-Man to convey information about the status/progress of his efforts. Anyway - that's my opinion, I could be wrong.

But just-in-case, since I never "me too"d after voting 4 months ago - "Me too" :taunt:

·
Administrator
34,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Am I nuts or are the "me too"s both unnecessary and distracting to the purpose of this thread. VOTE to express your interest. No need to "me too". I guess it serves a purpose to bump the thread for those casual members who just dropped in. But I doubt K-Man counts the "me too"s then removes the duplicates from the actual voters.

This thread should be primarily used for K-Man to convey information about the status/progress of his efforts. Anyway - that's my opinion, I could be wrong.

But just-in-case, since I never "me too"d after voting 4 months ago - "Me too" :taunt:
I don't mind the thread getting bumped and new responses as that helps me justify a larger initial order of the decals. While I found a company and got a nice prototype the order for them is on hold while something else gets sorted out but as soon as that clears up then I expect to place the order post haste! Apologies for continued delay.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I don't mind the thread getting bumped and new responses as that helps me justify a larger initial order of the decals. While I found a company and got a nice prototype the order for them is on hold while something else gets sorted out but as soon as that clears up then I expect to place the order post haste! Apologies for continued delay.
Ken, Thank you for this. We all really appreciate it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
well, I want one, how many hoops do I have to jump through to get one sent to Adelaide South Australia ?
I would also like to be a member of the caymanclub.net but cannot seem to get along with the entrance exam mainly due to not being a member of the porsche club, I think, all this stuff should be easier
HELP ME ARRRRG

81 - 100 of 129 Posts