Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey thought I would post a note for those of you that might be interested. Next Drivers skill day is January 8th at Bremerton Motor Sports Park.

Lot's of fun, only $50 for the day and includes a great lunch. If you need a helmet it's extra

PNWR

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Hey thought I would post a note for those of you that might be interested. Next Drivers skill day is January 8th at Bremerton Motor Sports Park.

Lot's of fun, only $50 for the day and includes a great lunch. If you need a helmet it's extra

PNWR
I am going this Saturday 5/29. Looks like the only partially sunny day for a few weeks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool, I will be a volenteer at the event. You are going to have a great time. It doesnt matter if it's dry or wet - with the wet you just learn the limits a little earlier.

Look forwards to seeing you there,
Robert

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
Master of Geeks

Saw a guy driving a grey cayman and it looked like his hands were too small for the techart steering wheel he had,I really felt bad for him ,this could cause life time injurys .Oh well maybe he will figure this out and somehow swap back to original oem .Car looked great though and he had a hot looking blond girl in the passengr seat ,wow lucky guy :):beer::beer::beer:
His License plate read ... TWTB i figured it meant TECHART WHEEL TOO BIG .

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
This is why I am going to Driver Skills to see if it really is the steering wheel or my driving ability - or lack of. The hot blonde really likes the steering wheel when she drives and she is tall.

Did I mention she is also a fighter pilot? Yes she is pretty accurate with missile launches to a GPS location of where your car is so I'd be real careful about trying to nab her favorite steering wheel.;)

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Very cool, I will be a volenteer at the event. You are going to have a great time. It doesnt matter if it's dry or wet - with the wet you just learn the limits a little earlier.

Look forwards to seeing you there,
Robert
Bummer I am on the waiting list.:(

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
We'll see. Maybe somebody will cancel. My next options are either 9/4 or 10/16. Social events take up the other weekends in June / July.

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
sctrent

HTML:
Social events take up the other weekends in June / July
let us know what day you are going to go ,I might want to do this as well :) Thanks

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Bummer, they do them every month so register as soon as you find out that you dont make this one.

Robert
Robert can the DS use helmet be open face or does it have to closed? I cannot get an answer from the coordinator. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts