Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - Winter Tires - 981 Porsche Boxster or Cayman

For sale is a set of winter tires are wheels - OEM Porsche for a 981 Boxster/Cayman. This set is in excellent condition, including colored Porsche center crests, TPMS, Porsche Branded Tire Totes, and Wheel Felts to protect your wheels when in storage during the off season. this set was purchased new from Porsche for $3,295+tax. The tires have 5,300 miles on them and were used for 2 winters, tread depth measures 8/32" both front and rear. Wear is even all around, and these are super quiet, They were on my 981 2013 Boxster, and should fit all other 981 models, check for fitment for other models.

Tire sizes are 235/45/R18 - Front and 265/45/R18 - Rear. The Tires are Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D. There are 2 small marks on the FL wheel, but all others are in excellent condition. Even if not driving in heavy snow, these are a great option for some spirited driving on those colder days in the winter when you miss driving your favorite car. Moving to warmer climates and no longer need these, so they have to go.

$1,700 - Located in Arlington Heights, IL - local is always easier, but if you pay for shipping I will gladly ship them to you.

IMG_1225.jpg IMG_1209.jpg IMG_1210.jpg IMG_1213.jpg IMG_1223.jpg

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just paid my local Porsche dealer two days ago to order this exact set of wheels and tires. Talk about bad timing! Good luck with the sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts