Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Special pricing on Genuine Porsche Winter Wheel Sets.

Porsche is clearing their inventory on Winter Wheel Packages. Genuine Porsche wheels with factory mounted/factory selected Winter tires. Mounted and balanced, ready for installation. A perfect way to protect your original wheels from the harsh elements. Most of these sets are discounted 50-60% off of retail pricing.

Don't need Winter tires? This is a heck of a deal on Porsche wheels, scrap the Winter tires and you have a new set of factory rims. It's impossible to get a new set of factory Porsche wheels at this price.

997GEN2SWHEEL.jpg
11111.jpg
991 carrera 20 s winter wheel kit set tires rim.jpg
997tt2wheels2.jpg
caymansIIbig.jpg
PANAMERAS18wheels.jpg

Sets available for select 981, 987, 991, 997, and Panamera models. Limited time availability, limited stock.
CLOSEOUT SPECIALS - CLICK HERE

Visit our site for more details. Click HERE

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Wow...great pricing on wheel/tire sets. If it didn't cost an arm and a leg to ship to Canada, I'd consider ordering another 18" set for our 987 Cayman. (Already have OEM 18s with Sottozeros, but the tires are nearly done...at these prices, I'd get new tires and a set of new OEM wheels for about $650 more compared to the cost of tires alone on TireRack.)

·
Registered
120 Posts
any idea on the offsets for the GT4?

I actually want to run a set of 19" for STREET use and save the 20" sport cup 2's for track. still don't know if the standard cayman base/S/GTS wheels will fit well over the brakes (steel).

I costed out a set of wheels today (non porsche) and tires (MPSS) for 19" and 20". I'm prepared to go this way but would love OEM wheels instead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts