Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

wiper shudder

Tags
shudder wiper
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Capercat 
#1 ·
having problems with wiper shudder with my second cayman in 4 years i was very much ready to rip them off the car in a fit of anger>>>>>>>
And before you say new wiper blades arm or any of that, there is a very simple fix which i found quite by accident.
My basalt was 2 years old and time to put a new coat of Zano. after clay baring the car i decided that it couldn't be any worse if i had done the glass [outside] as well.
Well to my surprise it cleaned the windscreen so well that the wiper glide with no noise or shudder. so easy and results could last a while i hope?

On another note while i love the car its only a 2.7 man 19"wheels my every day drive I must say the love affair with this is wearing thin as first one had a box problem [17 different issues] at 6k km and now the second one has a faulty clutch [replaced under warranty thank god] at 30k km knocking at idle .
hope there are no similar stories.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.