Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So weather final turned here the other week. I hopped in the garage and started test fitting parts.

Getty RS wing base
PNA Design uprights
PNA Design 3D printed spacer
997.1 carbon fiber cup wing
Cup wing endplates

20200119_150334.jpg
20200119_150355.jpg
20200119_150533.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Front lip and side skirts came today 😃
Eros version front lip
Screenshot_20200121-173701_Samsung Internet.jpg

Eros version 1 side skirts
Screenshot_20200121-173741_Samsung Internet.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oooooo weeeee

So this showed up today! I got plans Friday night!

Thank you Andre
20200123_174916.jpg

20200123_174926.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. PLs do a pre and post sound vid. Mufflers and headers or mufflers only?
Just exhaust for now. Ummmmmmmm I could not wait so the stock exhuast is removed..... I will see what vids I have on my phone maybe there is something.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where did you get the Borla? They seem to be sold out most places I look
If you get this exhaust, install was a breeze. I did fire it up to listen to the purrrrrr and it sounds amazing. I will have to wait till spring to really listen to it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Woohoo! You're on a roll.

I'd be eager to here your feedback on the Evoms V-Flow. Is it really a dry filter?

How does the car feel before and after the plenum? Not sure if you've managed to drive it normally yet with all the snow.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Woohoo! You're on a roll.

I'd be eager to here your feedback on the Evoms V-Flow. Is it really a dry filter?

How does the car feel before and after the plenum? Not sure if you've managed to drive it normally yet with all the snow.

It may slow down now for a bit, as I have to drop off parts for painting. I have had some family things going on and needed to stay busy to keep my mind off of it.

It really is a dry filter, easy to install.

I will let you know in spring! I know it seems so far away, i wanted to take if for a rip after I put the exhaust on. This car is from Arizona and has never seen salt..... I plan on keeping it like that. The salt just rust everything up here.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yeah... I know how the salt rusts in WI.

Will await your feedback on the Evoms. Hope things are manageable there.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Keefer- have you modified your oiling system? Just thought I would ask as that could be a big issue later this spring/summer for you. LN deep sump/skid plate and 996 water/oil heat exchanger along with a 3 radiator. You still could get air ingested in the oil from the heads, but if you are not using slicks, you should be ok. A Porsche 987 MotorSports AOS should also be installed to keep the oil from invading your AVOMs air filter and everything in between (MAF, throttle body, plenum and all the tubing). This has happened to me twice with the OEM AOS before I changed to the Porsche 987 MotorSports AOS.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts