Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an invitation for the Porsche World Roadshow today when I was at the Porsche of Warwick (RI) today. It is for Boston (actually Gillette Stadium in Foxboro) July 10, 11 and 12. I had heard nothing previously and thought it was not being held this year! Has anyone else heard anything? Also when I was there I was told that they had just gotten in a new Spyder. I was hoping it was a 981 (maybe even mine). I was disappointed to see that it was only a 918 in Racing Yellow. It was on a lift so all I got to see was the under side; very smooth. Everything is neatly covered or faired in.

williamr

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
They have it every year, they didn't come to Colorado last year. Looks like Boston is the first stop on this year's roadshow. Cars you can drive this year is the Cayman S/GTS, Carrera S/GTS, Panamera S/GTS/Turbo, I haven't driven any of the GTS models so I'm going to get with my dealer to try and get a spot. It's a fun event, I enjoyed it two years ago when I went. I highly recommend going if you got invited.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts