Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched and didn't find any recommendations. Does anyone have a solution (besides swapping whole unit) for worn "Fan" and "Temp" selectors?

I saw suncoast has replacement buttons for the radio....

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Many thanks. I searched for "Climate button" and various other climate choices. (most threads were complaints, not solutions) Also checked "Electronics" seciton of How-To, didn't think to look in misc. That's what I needed to know.

I plan to take my switches out and send off to Stickynomore

·
Registered
468 Posts
Never seen that clima repair before.
Nice idea, however it's very obvious that it's a sticker over the top. It doesn't look very professional IMO.
I am working on a different option that replicates the 987.2 controls (they have a nice plastic silver color step across the middle). Will post some pics of it finished.

That´s an easy one, but in my ca tose I had to use the sharpie every other day, and got my fingertips black :hilarious:

Now I use the the climarepair.com kit, worth every cent.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I've used Sticky No More for my radio buttons. Very happy with the quality, price and speed. Sent off knobs and they were back in a couple days better than new and without the concern it will happen again.:cheers:

·
Registered
537 Posts
I've used Sticky No More for my radio buttons. Very happy with the quality, price and speed. Sent off knobs and they were back in a couple days better than new and without the concern it will happen again.:cheers:
Those look great, but they're even more expensive ($150.00).

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Those look great, but they're even more expensive ($150.00).
Not sure what the cost is other than for the two radio knobs which was only $25 as I recall. I'd call Sticky No More for pricing. Sometimes it's better than posted.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts