Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ten months later!! Still working well and nothing wrong!!! In my opinion the ClimaRepair switch replacement is pretty much the cure!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just received my Clima Repair switches but unfortunately I have traded the car in before I could install.
Anyone want to purchase my set? How about $80.00 shipped?
John

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone have close-up pics of the newest Version 3 climate buttons?

The Version 3 is said to use "laser technology" for a better fit and finish. I think they knew their product needed improvement. The price has now gone up to $150 for set! Happy to pay that, but ONLY if it's a quality product.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just did this replacement. Thanks so much for the video it was great. The one issue I had was popping the plungers out while spreading the switch tabs was a bear. They took lots of wiggling back and forth on the switch while holding the tabs and pushing on the plungers. Needed a helper for that. Reinstalling the fan was tough to line up the screw holes as well because the four prongs pulled it a little **** eyed. Otherwise not a bad job at all and so worth it . Be sure you have the T6 torx beforehand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just did this replacement. Thanks so much for the video it was great. The one issue I had was popping the plungers out while spreading the switch tabs was a bear. They took lots of wiggling back and forth on the switch while holding the tabs and pushing on the plungers. Needed a helper for that. Reinstalling the fan was tough to line up the screw holes as well because the four prongs pulled it a little **** eyed. Otherwise not a bad job at all and so worth it . Be sure you have the T6 torx beforehand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! That looks great. Happy for you.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts