Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

have you seen anything worse?

unfortunately couldn't find a completed picture of this abomination - it's likely someone put the creator back on this meds tho

ninja

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Umph...I think you're going to have to look for someone who intentionally tried to create something hideous to beat that thing!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why would you do that to such a beautiful car!?

it's shocking. although obviously it may look a bit better when the final single colour paint job is applied!!

ninja

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
WOW....that's totally awesome....I'd leave it just the way it is...even added more boot room for groceries, smart thinking...and that added door panel is just the ticket when going to a Sonic...I always hated to bring food into the car now with the added shelf space on the door...sweet...no more worries....and those wheels are rad...anyone know where I can get a set of 22 inchers, god I hope they spin.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I think that when you build something unique its great. Not everyone wants the cookie-cutter TechArt car from Fast and the Furious.

I wouldn't do the same thing but I respect them for trying to make an eye catching stand out one of a kind car.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
it's interesting to note that so far no one has managed to find anything worse!

here's the finished product - looks great if you ask me!

ninja

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
That last photo makes it look like some kind of cross-eyed prehistoric beast! :crazy: 987f

·
Registered
186 Posts
That may be the first time that I've seen a hood bulge added that purely adds additional storage space. The ultimate grocery getter??

·
Registered
672 Posts
The front grill reminds me of the CHAparral 2J - maybe one of the strangest cars ever built - but fast!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts