Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone can take advantage of the nice weather this weekend. Just stay away from the shopping mall crowds!

·
Registered
446 Posts
hope to get last wash and cleaning in tommorow befor the cold weather sets in, usually an all day project for me :eek:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Did it, and did it. No way I wanted to be in the self serving mess. Today it is (finally) raining. So happy to have gotten the lady (and my bride) out for a drive.:kiss:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you're out on Long Island, I suspect there will be a huge turnout of cars at Captree tomorrow...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Be there with the whole crew at 8AM then home to wash the car and celebrate my 34th wedding anniversary however my wife wants to the rest of the day. Still time to take a quick drive Pete. Mid 50's and sunny. May be last shot at it for 5 months or so.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Did this weekend qualify as a beautiful one? It was cold but sunny, salt on roads but dry. I had to do it. This is the Porsche Logistic Center in Easton. Only did about an hour ride but it felt good to streatch her legs gets the fluids moving, both hers and mine... :burnout:
I forgot how beautiful she is in the bright sun light. :kiss:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts