Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
I think it's pretty amazing! Having done a little bit of wrapping myself, I can tell you that's not only impressive, but very hard to do, since you have to align all the sheets. Wrapping skills have improved immensely in the last couple of years to the point where these things are possible. And if it "gets old" you can just remove it. I'm sure this one was a pretty penny.
Not for everyone, though, of course!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it's pretty amazing! Having done a little bit of wrapping myself, I can tell you that's not only impressive, but very hard to do, since you have to align all the sheets. Wrapping skills have improved immensely in the last couple of years to the point where these things are possible. And if it "gets old" you can just remove it. I'm sure this one was a pretty penny.
Not for everyone, though, of course!
Well I could live with it, even when racing yellow is my favourite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
That is awesome! Nice job on the wrap and I like the originality!

-Moto

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Appreciate the art and skill.............all about personal choice. Of course a 'rusting' plastic bumper is an interesting concept as it rusting 'aluminum' hood. But, hey, art is art....................

·
Registered
885 Posts
I'm not a fan of the rusty wrap look my self. I have had people ask if I could do it, I just say no. Physically I could, emotionally, I can't.... Haha

I did however do bullet holes and blood splatters. That I'm ok with for some reason...

Process video and more photos if you are interested, here:
Super Hero Super Car Wraps - KI Studios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
You know Kyle, I'm glad you don't live on the east coast 'cause I'd be changing the looks of the Cayman way too often.

As usual, great work!!

-Moto

1 - 9 of 9 Posts