Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for adjustable drop links (tarrett, rss, ect) new or used in good condition. Only looking for fronts for 987 Boxster. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Email Jackson in Texas he has 987 front adjustable drop links for sale. Here’s email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@zzzz.com
Nice try. I wonder if Jackson also has muffler bearings?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Yep, another Nigerian WTB ad scammer. Send him an email to make sure his drop links are compatible with your cars Johnson rod and see how he replies. I'm sure it will work perfectly. Its a hoot to mess with these morons and run them in circles.:rolleyes:

·
Vendor
503 Posts
If you need some new links we have SPL and Tarett.

The SPLs are 10% off until the 30th! (You'll see the discount automatically at checkout)

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Yep, another Nigerian WTB ad scammer. Send him an email to make sure his drop links are compatible with your cars Johnson rod and see how he replies. I'm sure it will work perfectly. Its a hoot to mess with these morons and run them in circles.:rolleyes:
I reported that post minutes after it appeared. Even suggested the admin google that email to find many more scams posted on other boards. No action taken. Remember when admin closed another thread aimed at exposing scammers. I guess the only tool we have is to shame and ridicule them. {intentionally left vague}

1 - 5 of 5 Posts