Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a black boxster gts with 660 miles on it. It now has ~800The wheels are in perfect condition, without any scuffs whatsoever. Tires are obviously near new as well. I got tired of fighting with this forum on my phone trying to upload photos via my phone, but am happy to pm or email if needed. In any case, the car is almost a little too black. I would love to swap the wheels out for the impossible to clean 20" turbo wheels. I don't think that the b can accept 20s from a 911, so they would need to be from a 981 boxster or cayman. If you're not aware, the Carrera S wheels are the lightest ones available for the 981, and much easier to clean than the turbos (that are apparently a nightmare). I could probably just get them powder coated, but I will consider other wheels that are finished in the matte black.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2014 981 Boxster with 4432 miles, has 18" carrera 3 wheels that are flawless, would you be interested in those and maybe some cash? Would very much like those black 20" wheels..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mine came with the matte black ones from the factory, but seeing as its my DD and you're all the way in PA I dont think it would really work lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts