Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm sure others will chime in, but here is a list of local installers, please click here: XPEL Locator.

That is the first step, once you narrow down your choices, stop by a few shops of your choosing and see their install quality. Find an installer you feel comfortable with. Always ask for wrapped edges where possible, and on Porsche's to remove the headlamps, as it's quite easy and allows for the film to be wrapped inside the panel.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Proform did my last two cars. I can't compare with others as I haven't had work done by anybody else. I've got nothing to complain about other than the cost. :)

Good luck with your search. Be sure to post your results when you get it done. I'm sure you're not the only one with the same question.

-Moto

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently bought a 2015 Boxster GTS that I would like to PPF. Does anyone have more recent experience in this area? I am considering these based on online reviews, but they can be misleading:

It is not that I am committed to XPEL, it could be any other quality film.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
I can't say I've had persomal experience with this company but I've heard great things. I will probably bring my next car to them.

Good luck and post your experience when you're done!

-Moto

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can't say I've had persomal experience with this company but I've heard great things. I will probably bring my next car to them.

Good luck and post your experience when you're done!

-Moto
Thanks for your reply, Moto!

I will certainly give them a look and post back here, when I have had the job done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts