Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 744 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there's a photo registry here where people have uploaded lots of shots of their cars, but let's see your SINGLE favourite shot of your car.

If you had to pick just ONE. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
My favorite shot is one that someone else took . . . . Killboy shot this at Deal's Gap!
Hey, I just figured out that this killboy guy takes a picture of all the cars that go through there, so I checked back the day I went through there 4 months ago and sure enough after sifting through 1,042 shots I found two of my car!

That's crazy! Does he have some kind of automatic camera setup that takes these pictures all day long? Surely he doesn't have someone sitting there. Day after day taking thousands of shots.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts

Not necessarily my favorite, but its pretty cool. Its not an angle you often see. (It looks like its looking back at you!)

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
Even though photography is my main hobby, I haven't taken many of my CS...

Here are a few:...

The last is my favorite of the bunch.........the first two were taken in Michigan where I bought the car and the last is at home in Ontario. :)
plaifatt - I took the liberty in removing your two additional photos. As hawc stated this thread is for your SINGLE favorite shot of your car . Your last one being your favorite is viewed. Thanks for understanding.

zornet ;):burnout:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I know there's a photo registry here where people have uploaded lots of shots of their cars, but let's see your SINGLE favourite shot of your car.

If you had to pick just ONE. :cheers:
hawc,
Your picture shows that the vehicle with the light striking it as it does in your photo is well dispayed, but the background. OMG:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,834 Posts
Hey, I just figured out that this killboy guy takes a picture of all the cars that go through there. That's crazy! Does he have some kind of automatic camera setup that takes these pictures all day long? Surely he doesn't have someone sitting there. Day after day taking thousands of shots.
Nice car, hawc.

Actually, he has several people sitting there day after day taking shots with digital cameras. The day I was there he had people in at least two "corners" - maybe three. And there was another guy shooting for the Miata Club or something like that. It beats anything that I have ever seen.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's nuts. I guess it all works out if people order pictures. I actually perused the entire day May 19th and found 6 more shots of my car!!! I remember seeing people photographing me and I thought they were just random people who liked Porsches. :)

1 - 20 of 744 Posts