Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi planet 9, i am a new member to planet 9 and own a 987 boxster. I have ordered a cayman top from a guy called andreas zeinecke owner of z-art automotive. I ordered the roof about a year ago and have not received it. Whenever i message the guy he usually calls back excusing himself for the long wait and giving me excuses on parts and what not. The z-art top was paid for about a year ago so im really starting to worry. The thing is if this guy was a scammer why does he bother to call me back or text me? Has anybody on planet 9 ever ordered from this guy? Are they leggit? Or am i one of those dumb asses who got over excited about the damn thing and just sent him the money.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi sorry I haven't been back on the site since my last post in 2015. Re the z_art boxster hard top.....No I haven't yet received it today is 23rd of may 2016 and the top was ordered oct 2013 It has been 3yrs. Andreas zeineke the owner of the Z_ART TOP does reply to my phone messages but keeps telling me it is almost ready.....but this has been going on for ages. Where did all the z_art top owners get there's from? From Andrews zeineke or somewhere else? Am I the only unlucky one ?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hi sorry I haven't been back on the site since my last post in 2015. Re the z_art boxster hard top.....No I haven't yet received it today is 23rd of may 2016 and the top was ordered oct 2013 It has been 3yrs. Andreas zeineke the owner of the Z_ART TOP does reply to my phone messages but keeps telling me it is almost ready.....but this has been going on for ages. Where did all the z_art top owners get there's from? From Andrews zeineke or somewhere else? Am I the only unlucky one ?

sounds like you got scammed. 3 years for a product to get made and shipped.. holy crap dude. id suggest trying to get your money back but good luck with that.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Did it crossed your mind to get the police involved to attempt to get your money back or you still think you'll receive the top after 3 years?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts