Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there fellow PCA'ers. If you're in the ZONE 1 region, sign up early for this event. Only 150 participants allowed. Use ClubRegistration.net. Paypal accepted so your acceptance is more or less confirmed right away if the "roster" looks to be under 150 names. What else will you do on Saturday Feb 27?!

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Hi there fellow PCA'ers. If you're in the ZONE 1 region, sign up early for this event. Only 150 participants allowed. Use ClubRegistration.net. Paypal accepted so your acceptance is more or less confirmed right away if the "roster" looks to be under 150 names. What else will you do on Saturday Feb 27?!
No need to post this in multiple forums.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
hey, nick-uk,
as i make an effort to break out beyond the Nor'easter box this year, where else would i have found this post about the Zone 1 event.

i have the Nor'easter page bookmarked and seldom look on the other pages.

and when are you coming back? the colors here are looking grey and dull w/out Tango. :(

·
Registered
557 Posts
FYI, I see CVR has changed the venue for this event, it's no longer at Farnbacher/Loles, it's been changed to Danbury Porsche, same day.

·
Registered
446 Posts
has anyone here registered for this event yet ? I signed up for it on the ClubRegistration.net site but I can not confirm my registration because I can't find the way to pay the $45.00. when I click on the pay now link , it says $0.00 due and I can"t find any other link to pay. The site just tells me I'm registered for the event, but can not be confirmed because I haven't paid yet. can anyone :helpme:....thanks :)

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
i had the same issue and had to go back and do it twice.. if i remember correctly, when you select the number of tickets, (i think) select the button underneath that on the left.. or it's one on the right corner..

since i already registered, i can't go back and recreate the process.
sorry i can't be more specific.

worse comes to worse, email the registrar: [email protected]

·
Registered
446 Posts
thanks for the help, I did not see the space to select no. of tickets , I will go back and try or look for that again,....:thanks:

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
I signed up and paid via paypal. I just need confirmation that I'm in. I hope the weather's nice for this otherwise I'll show up in a suv beater. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Hey folks, anyone else planning to attend this event? I hear from the Zone 1 Rep, that there is still some room, but not much... so if you have not signed up, you still can!

should be a great event to see Hurley Haywood!!

ClubRegistration.net

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
There's a winter storm warning in effect for the area till 6am Sat. Any news if this is a go or no go? Bringing the cayman to Danbury is definitely out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts