Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ZunSport Porsche Cayman (981) Radiator Screen Set

Used set of ZunSport black radiator screens for a 2014 Cayman S (981). Includes the center screen (1) and side screens (4) for a PDK (no parking sensors) equipped 981 Cayman S. I believe these also fit the manual transmission model (w/o parking sensors).

Installation does not require removing the bumper facia. Even though the screen have 'mounting tabs' I I found small black tie wraps help securing them much easier.

Saves damaging the radiators from debris, rocks, etc that fly off the highway or track.

They sell new for approximately $550.

First $200 plus $15 shipping takes them.

List Date: 11/5/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: ZunSport Porsche Cayman (981) Radiator Screen Set
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Re: ZunSport Porsche Cayman (981) Radiator Screen Set

I bought the full set (also black), including the rear intake ones, for $430 shipped for my CGTS. And more recently, paid $400 for the same full set (7 total) my brother's BGTS. That includes a discount literally everybody gets. Just wanted to point out they're not $550 new, especially if just the front ones;).

·
Vendor
20 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.