Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help. I must be doing something wrong. I have a 981 CS and ordered the zunsport grills. The instructions for the middle and lower grill is to clip in one end, the end with the clip obviously, and then screw in the other with the provided screws. There is no place to screw it in. It is wide open?? Am I missing something? Is there supposed to be other clips, none are listed in the parts list.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
I got the GTS ones so mine don't look like that sorry for being no help. Only replying because I know it can be lonely when you get a lot of views and no responses. . . .

·
Registered
113 Posts
I believe it is a self tapping screw and you just screw it into the plastic behind, that show it worked on mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a base cayman black edition, my screw holes appear to be in a different location?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update; I emailed Zunsport whom responded the next day. Turns out that I was sent the grill set for a standard Cayman as opposed to a Cayman S. Part # should have been ZPR45913B for a 981 Cayman S with parking sensors. So I'll return and get the right part. BTW on Cayman S there is no plastic behind the middle and lower grills. PS Zunsport grills appear very high quality and the company is obviously very responsive !

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Update; I emailed Zunsport whom responded the next day. Turns out that I was sent the grill set for a standard Cayman as opposed to a Cayman S. Part # should have been ZPR45913B for a 981 Cayman S with parking sensors. So I'll return and get the right part. BTW on Cayman S there is no plastic behind the middle and lower grills. PS Zunsport grills appear very high quality and the company is obviously very responsive !
The customer support for Zunsport is, to use an over used word, AWESOME!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.